The Alliance Programme aims to boost the competitiveness of the Brazilian energy-intensive industry though efficiency measures. It covers, in the third round, 40% of the project costs while the remaining 60% is covered by the respective industry participant. IEA/IRENA Global Renewable Energy Policies and Measures Database © OECD/IEA and IRENA, [November 2020]