Namibia's NDC sets out an unconditional target of 14% GHG emission reduction by 2030 compared to a BAU scenario. Conditional on international support, it pledges a further 77% reduction, totalling a 91% reduction. In absolute terms total emissions reduction would be 21.99 MtCO2e against estimated BAU emissions of 24.2 MtCO2e.