Philippines’s NDC establishes a commitment with an unconditional target of reducing 2.71% GHG emissions of the projected cumulative BAU of 3,340.3 MtCO2e for the period 2020-2030. Conditionally to foreign investments, the Philippines sets a conditional target of reducing further 72.29%, reaching a total or 75% of reduction relative to the BAU scenario.